What information we collect and store, where we get this information, and how we use this information
We collect and store any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect and store the following information about you:
|Category of information
|Specific piece of information
|Where we get this information
|How we use this information
|What happens if we don't have this information
|Credit card or debit card number
|Card expiration date
|Card CVV (security code)
|Bank account number
|Characteristics of protected classifications
|Internet or other electronic activity
|Internet or other electronic activity
|Information regarding your interaction with our website or application
|Sensitive personal information
|Imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns or voice recordings
We are not required to collect this information by a law, court order, nor by a tribunal order. We do not combine nor link the personal information that we hold about you.
With whom we share your personal information
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
How we protect your personal information
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- Limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- Using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- Destroying the personal information that we no longer need;
- Having comprehensive security policies and procedures;
- Screening all employees with access to personal information;
- Training our employees;
- Requiring our employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
- Encrypting laptops, usbs and other portable media;
- Implementing and monitoring intrusion prevention and detection systems;
- Maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- Performing regular due diligence of vendors;
- Implementing physical security measures.
Sale of your information
We do not sell your personal information.
- Analyzing our Website traffic;
- Analyzing your interactions with advertisements;
- Identifying if you are signed in to the Website;
- Testing content on the Website;
- Storing information about your preferences;
- Recognizing when you return to the Website.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies, if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect upon request.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at [email protected].
All visitors or users of this website have the following rights with regard to their personal information:
- The right to access the personal information that we have collected about you.
- The right to say no to the sale of your personal information.
- The right to request that we amend any of the information that we have collected about you.
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data.
- The right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, sharing and processing of data with competent authorities in the proper jurisdiction.
- The right to not have to identify yourself, or of using a pseudonym in certain circumstances.
- The right to stop receiving unwanted direct marketing.
Exercising your rights
You may exercise the rights specified above by submitting a consumer request to:
PO Box 6268 Colorado Springs, CO 80934
We will need to verify your identity prior to effectuating your request. To verify your identity, you will need to provide us with the following information with your request:
- Phone number;
- IP address;
- Email address.
Please note that we may be unable to process your request if you do not provide us with the above information.
We will respond to most consumer requests within 30 to 45 days of receipt, depending upon where you reside. However, some requests may take longer. We will notify you in writing if we need more time to respond. We have the ability to deny your request(s) if certain exceptions in the law apply. If we do deny your request, we will provide you with the reasons for such denial.
You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our collection, use and sharing of your personal information by contacting us at the following contact information:
- Winn Jewett
- [email protected]
- PO Box 6268 Colorado Springs, CO 80934
Any such complaints must first be addressed to us in writing as required by Australia Privacy Act 1988 S 40(1A). We will respond to all complaints within a reasonable time (usually 30 days). If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may then lodge a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner by following the steps on this page.
The following person is accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures:
You may lodge a complaint with us by contacting the person accountable and responsible for our privacy practices and procedures at the contact information above. You may also lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada by visiting this page or calling 1-800-282-1376.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We support Do Not Track ("DNT"). You can either enable or disable DNT by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.
We plan to transfer data to United States. This means that your information may be processed in a country outside of Canada and it may be accessible to law enforcement authorities and national security authorities of that country and jurisdiction.